Our mission is to be the first organisation any health care provider considers when developing patient/client centered quality and safety solutions.
Our aim is to provide a value added service through the effective use of information, involvement and innovative solutions. We intend to accomplish this through focusing on our values of excellence, patient/client focus, structure, evidence based practice and innovation.
To provide solutions that respond to the needs of our clients, HCI is dedicated to using motivated, qualified staff and implementing an effective Quality and Safety Management System throughout the organisation, which is developed in compliance with ISO9001:2008 and emphasises the continuous quality improvement methodology.
Our commitment is to:
- Provide customers with a first class, highly focused response and actions at every point of contact.
- Understand our client's organisation, its consumers and requirements, and then tailor solutions and services in line with these.
- Enable our clients to understand the implications of their resource investments to their service and patients/clients.
- Provide services and products which have a value added impact to the care and service our clients provide.
- Maximise the benefits of all quality and safety systems development to our clients and ultimately the patient.
- Actively pursue a research base in relation to all current developments in the areas of quality, safety and patient involvement to ensure the best client resource.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels to adjust and improve our approaches.
- Continuously strive to provide a better and more comprehensive service.
HCI shall communicate this Quality Policy, and the organisational objectives required to achieve this policy, throughout the organisation so that employees can understand and strive to fulfil the requisite commitments.